This morning on green carpet smells reeeeaallly nice :)
Why? Because I just made my wonderful body scrub with light and awaking aroma for spring day and already tried it in the shower :)
So what goes in:
- grinded pure sea salt (I have Tidman's soothing sea salt with too big crystals)
- grinded fairtrade organic coffee (used from yesterdays decaf latte cup)
- some chopped organic fresh mint or dried peppermint
- organic olive oil (same I use for cooking, salad, facials etc)
- mix of essential oils I like. Mine is called Aphrodite and contains ylang ylang, white grapefruit, patchouli, sweet orange.
I placed in a nice screw top container and it will now last for the whole spring I believe, as I don't have to use a handful to cover all the areas neccessary, just a pinch actually.