otrdiena, 2011. gada 6. decembris

Crafts for interior I- pot holders

Here on green carpet we love to give hand-made gifts on birthdays, namedays, Christmas and all other occasions whenever we have had enough time to make them. Winter before first snow is pretty dark here, so I just had a feeling to do something colorful. Both the idea and the necessity came right on time and these lovely pot holders went to my mother-in-law as a birthday present combined with home made jams, pumpkin juice and meringue cookies, yum.



I think such things would also make wonderful Christmas presents, however, I think I'm a bit out of time for those now. Have to put in a diary for next year!!!


1 komentārs:

  1. This present really warmed up my heart! ..And it was excatly what I needed. Many kisses to both of you and to my dear little granddoughter Emilija :)

    AtbildētDzēst