svētdiena, 2011. gada 4. decembris

Crafts for Baby II- knitted Christmas sweater

One of the things I love about hand-crafts on green carpet- you can make anything any size and any style you want. Since winter is coming along, it's the time my little one tries on her Christmas sweater. I love these patterns and it's warm from not dyed baby alpaca wool. Another thing I love about it- it fits both a girl and a boy, so if my little girl will have a brother some time after a while.. he'll love this warm, soft piece too :)


A note to myself- in future post my works before the little princess has started to wear them..
It looks much better on the baby rather than just flat on the surface. But I'm one of those moms who thinks that this little soul is so sacred that it is not yet ready to be shared with the whole world in pictures. That time will come too.. but- in a while!


1 komentārs: