One of them was creating new face and body scrub. After I did the last one, I realised- I'll probably never buy one in the shop again. It's so easy, natural and the best- tailored to your personal wishes.
This time I chose a little bit different notes on it to have fresher feeling as the weather becomes warmer.
- sugar (fairtrade, home grown)
- grinded fairtrade organic coffee (used from yesterdays decaf mocca cup)
- chopped balm mint (grown in our apartment, hanging in the window)
- organic sesame oil (I buy it in big volumes for everything, and I use my own containers to buy it, so less plastic bought and used)
- mix of essential oils - verbena and sweet grapefruit.
Placed again in a nice screw top container and in my bathroom.