trešdiena, 2012. gada 4. janvāris

Best wishes in 2012!!!

I wish you health!
And may your health comes from your healthy lifestyle, natural remedies and ancient wisdom when help is needed...

I wish you prosperity!
And may your prosperity comes from your creativity and talents without a cost of neither your family time nor planet...

I wish you knowledge!
And may your knowledge comes from great teachers, trustful sources and brings the joy of learning...

I wish you time!
And may your time is always right for what you have planned, and enough to spend it with your closest and to have some for yourself, and more to share with those in need...

I wish you love!
And may your love is great and unconditional towards your family, friends, humanity and the earth we live on...

Have a wonderful, adventurous, joyful, happy and green New Year!!!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru