trešdiena, 2011. gada 13. aprīlis

Tone your face for the spring!

Yesterday was time for some home-made treats on green carpet.

I run out of my organic toner, so I decided to make one myself. My great inspiration was again one of my favourite books: Green Beauty Bible by Julie Gabriel. I, however, improvized and used the ingredients that were easily accessible in my own kitchen and that suite my skin.

Ingredients:
  • tea spoon of organic green tea (I had with some flowery and peachy notes added)
  • pinch of organic, hand picked, dried chamomile
  • two florettes of organic, hand picked, dried calendula
  • good squeeze of organic lemon juice




Directions:
  • Make a small cup of tea from the mix of green tea, chamomile and calendula.
  • Let it cool properly!
  • Squeeze a lemon in the cup
  • Stir it all
  • Fill it in the spray bottle
I used 2 x 50ml spray bottles for my new toner. One for myself, one for someone else :)
If I make a fresh toner, I like it to be smaller volume, so it doesn't get old and I don't get bored :)
This one smells nice and fresh and is full of antioxidants, healing qualities and vitamin C- all great for the spring.
Just shake it and spray it!
Tried it yesterday evening and this morning- feels fantastic!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru