pirmdiena, 2012. gada 12. novembris

Baby cocoons

Although here on green carpet we support baby-wearing in a sling and just simple carrying in arms a lot, there are times when we also want to put our baby to sleep in bed or have a ride in a car.
What comes in very handy is baby cocoon.
My little princess spent a lot of her first autumn and winter day sleeping and car travels in this lovely cocoon. No need to dress her much for travel. No problems with a blanket that falls off when you put the baby in bed after cradling her in your arms. And no kicked off blankets.




Of course, this lovely piece with a hat is knitted by my own loving hands.








I enjoyed using it so much, that I also made this warming present when my cousins baby boy was born.









I have my fingers itching already to make another one for one of my best friends when her little one arrives!
Try knitting one yourself, it's super-simple!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru