ceturtdiena, 2013. gada 31. janvāris

Climate Change- freak out video!

As usually- have been busy with various projects on green carpet. Since I am also looking for a job now and starting university my days are becoming really packed.
About the uni- I have been accepted and already received my boxes of studying materials, I am really super-excited! I am now officially a student at University of London, SOAS, Centre for Development, Environment and Politics. My program- MSc in Sustainable Development. Wish me luck and I will share my progress as much as I can here with you on green carpet.

Last two days I've been starting a paper on Climate Change, covering general facts, scenarios, risks, factors,  turning then to Latvia and it's Climate Change adaptation politics. Looking for various resources, I found a fantastic video that I wanted to share with everyone. It's really great to explain, what's going on in quite a simple manner.

by Leo Murray.

Enjoy watching!


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru